All-steel construction and a sleek powder coated finish set the Metal Art apart from the competition. The minimalist styling works for any type of décor and its 50 lbs capacity is designed to hold the weight of modern monitors and TV’s. The metal legs are fitted with non-skid protective feet to protect your furniture.
The Metal Art Stand was developed in the USA at Allsop’s Bellingham, WA research facility. Over one million Metal Art units have been sold, and Allsop continues to be a leader in the design of stylish, functional, and durable consumer products.
- Clean modern design raises your monitor 5.25 inch to a comfortable and ergonomically correct viewing height to reduce neck strain
- Great for monitors, laptops, printers, TVs, gaming consoles, DVD players, stereos up to 50 lbs/22 kg
- Unique design allows for keyboard to slide underneath platform, keeping it out of the way when not in use
- Made of powder coated steel with perforated hole pattern for passive airflow. Keeps your electronics cool
- Non-skid protective feet will not scuff furniture
- Great accessory for standing desks to ensure healthy ergonomic posture
Outer Dimensions: 18.5″ W x 12.25″ D x 5.25″H
Platform Dimensions: 18″ W x 10″D
How many inches does it elevate the monitor?
It will elevate your monitor 5.25″.
Will it hold a TV?
The stand is rated to hold up to 50 lbs of weight. Stability of the TV would depend on the TV base/stand and how securely it fits on the monitor stand.
Is there anyway to raise the stand higher than 5.25″?
Yes, we sell a riser kit that allows you to adjust the stand from 1 to 3.5 additional inches higher.
Will an XBOX 360 or Playstation 4 fit underneath the stand?
Yes, most game systems will fit underneath the stand.
Can you stack multiple stands on top of each other?
We don’t recommend stacking stands as there will be a loss in stability.